There are many benefits of Reiki healing! Most of my Reiki clients come to me with a range of emotional or physical symptoms. Anything from anxiety, stress, depression, to physical pain, discomfort or illness. One of the best things about Reiki is that it can’t do any harm, so there are no contraindications to having a Reiki healing.
Benefits of Reiki healing
Reiki has many benefits for those of us who are experiencing dis-ease in any area of your mind or body. Reiki can help to calm your nervous system, relax your mind and soothe your physical body. When we are stressed, our body is in fight/flight mode; we start making decisions out of fear. We use so much energy to ‘get through’ life! Reiki can help relax your nervous system, and help you to switch you back into rest and relax response where your body is able to heal. It can help to clear brain fog, and allow you to focus. Reiki boosts your energy, and clears away any stuck emotions that are holding you back.
Here are how some of my clients feel after a Reiki session:
- ‘I felt lighter, with a clear mind and a sense of peace’
- ‘I walked out with clarity and awareness’
- ‘Afterwards I felt calm and had an increased sense of clarity and renewed strength to make positive changes in my life’
- ‘I come away feeling more grounded and at ease with myself and everything that is happening around me’
- ‘I felt the energy shifts and I left feeling completely relaxed’
- ‘Completely enlightening and it has definitely increased my awareness and sense of self in a way I had never considered before’
- ‘I relaxed as I hadn’t in years!’
- ‘I felt lighter and rejuvenated after experiencing that warm flow of energy’
- ‘Calming and comforting feeling after a Reiki session…I don’t know how but Reiki healing has definitely shifted stagnant energy and stuck emotions I didn’t even realise I was holding onto.’
- ‘Helped me to get out of my head and tune into my energetic body
- I’t’s a transformative experience’
Give Reiki a go
If you have been struggling with mental, emotional or physical pain and can’t seem to shift it or get anywhere with what you’re currently doing, it might be time to give Reiki a go! If this resonates with you, and you are interested in trying a Reiki healing, you can find out more information here. To book in for a Reiki healing, click here.